Sales wish list

SALES are OPEN on www.famousbox.be, so time to grab your wishlists and make it happen! What have you been craving for recently? Here are some items I really like... The prices are up to -60% off already, so go go goooo!



What are you looking at?

- Burgundy American Vintage jacket: love the comfy fabric, the great "perfecto" cut and of course the colour... Bordeaux is the new black, remember?

- Calvin Klein black pants: because in my opinion, a girl can never have too many black pants. Especially when it comes with a "leather"/shiny look like this one.

- Mellow Yellow glitter pumps: these are real eye catchers and I know many of you love these pretty bright blue glitter pumps... Well, so do I :-)

- Pepe Jeans floral dress: this one is just too cute! Would love to wear it with my perfect leather jacket and some biker boots to "toughen" it up

- Petite Mendigote brown bag: the size and colour of this bag are perfect... But I have to stop carrying so much stuff around, because it really messes up my posture + back (grandma style :( )

- Beige Berenice parka: a parka is probably the only type of winter coat I do not own... And this one is really pretty, so I definately wouldn't mind adding it to my coat collection

- White Marcel de Bruxelles tank top: coolest belgian brand in my opinion. This white tank top is a very good basic to style your outfits.


Lu

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Famous Blog Copyright © 2011 -- finecrafted by Lapapaye -- Powered by Blogger